Wednesday, April 25, 2012

5 Simple and Stress Free Steps To A Clean Bathroom

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Bathroom Refacing (Photo credit: Wikipedia)"]Bathroom Refacing[/caption]

Here are my 5 simple and stress free ways to keep your bathroom clean everyday. It's one thing I don't have to put on my 'To Do List', because it's 'To Done' in my morning routine. My work schedule is anything but regular. I needed to develop quick ways to clean my home. Here is just one of the ways I do that.  Ahhh it's so nice coming home to a clean bathroom...


  1. The Shower- I clean one wall while I take my shower. The next day a different wall. By the end of four days, you've completely cleaned your shower. Start the cycle over again. Adding this step only takes a minute to do. It saves loads of time later. To me that's a plus! I use my Softearth Scrub cleaner, so I know it is safe for my skin and effective. A shower puff works great with the Softearth Scrub! Just be sure everyone knows that puff is for cleaning =) After your shower,take a dry cleaning cloth and dry your shower walls. This will cut down on mold and mildew.

  2. Floor- Use the cleaning rag you just used to dry your shower and wipe down your floor. It will be just damp enough to clean it and pick up any loose hairs etc. Throw it on the floor and use your foot to scoot it around. If you like, spray some Scented Vinegar Spray* on the rag for extra cleaning power. This only takes a minute or so depending on floor size.

  3. Sink Toilet and Mirror- Most days I spray some Scented Vinegar Spray on my sink toilet and mirror and give them a good wipe down. Microfiber Cloths work great. These cloths can be used dry on the mirror if you like. I try to do this after everyone is finished in the bathroom.  That way it stays clean. Sometimes I will use a Disinfecting Cleaner. This is easy to make and good to have on hand.

  4. Monthly Cleaning- Of course the above list is only part of bathroom maintenance. Once a month set aside time to wash the curtains, rugs, wipe down shelves, purge any empty bottles and make a list of needed supplies.

  5. Cleaning Supplies- Keep all cleaning supplies handy in the bathroom. You don't need many, so they all can fit in a small plastic bin.


No comments:

Post a Comment