Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Cash Envelope System - Free Printable Cash Envelope

                                                        

Did you know that you can print your own cash envelopes? The cash envelope system is becoming very popular. I have used the system in the past, but it doesn't work for me personally. So what prompted me to make templates? I had a customer where I work ask for some cash envelopes that were pre-printed. Our store doesn't carry any and we are taught as associates to 'think outside the box' in order to help our customers. I was brainstorming with the customer on ways she could make the envelopes. She had no idea how to even begin to make a template. So, I gave her other options she was more comfortable with. She went home happy but not having exactly what she wanted. That's when I knew there must be a need for templates like this. Here are mine and I would like to share with you.....

My templates use a number 6 3/4 envelope found at most stores. I bought mine at Staples. A package of 50 was only $1.99. Follow these steps to print your cash envelopes

  1. go to my Free Printable Page 

  2. click on the envelope of your choice

  3.  a new window will open

  4.  save that as a pdf to your computer

  5.  open the saved pdf from your computer

  6.  click print, under your printers 'properties' section- set paper size as 3.6" wide and 6.5" as the height (also check your page scaling selections it should be set to none)

  7.  place envelope in the tray used for printing envelopes on your printer (this is printer specific, each model is different) and click print.

No comments:

Post a Comment