Friday, May 25, 2012

What I Did On My PJ Day

I had a wonderful day off on my PJ Day. I surfed the net without guilt or a timer. As an added bonus I didn't go anywhere, which qualifies as a "No Spend Day". I challenge myself to have "No Spend Day" often, or even better No Spend Day(s) which are tough to do. Having a No Spend Day is a way to save money and really look at your spending habits. How many days can you go without spending a dime?

I did get outside and take a picture tour around the yard.... I chased a bee... or did it chase me? The garden is growing.... what Southern yard is complete without a magnolia tree? A field of wild flowers... a cone of flowers that smell like honey.... the only thing I regret is not being able to share the sounds of buzzing insects, birds singing and me squealing as I run from a bee....

[slideshow]

I would love to hear some adventures you've been having lately.... Please comment or better yet leave a link.... I'm off to plan yet another PJ Day...... Yippie

No comments:

Post a Comment